Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Field Sales Manager
Ref No: 9999
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Position Type: Full-time
- Ensure effective planning and implementation of all Nestle Professional sales activities by building and maintaining collaborative relationships with Nestlé Professional (NP) customers in the focus channels.
- You also manage the third party sales force in NP dedicated channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), institutions with catering facilities and MYOWBU (My Own Business) operation to, accelerate sell-out.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose- to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. We expect this same commitment of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestlé products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the Sales force.
- To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills, strong drive and passion for business results.
Key Outputs / Deliverables:
- Set and monitor sales target of customers in dedicated channels of NP and ensure achievement of targets in the focus channels i.e. Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), institutions with catering facilities, MYOWBU etc.
- Recruit agreed number of BSP- MYOWBU, Kitchen operators and supervise all MYOWBU operators and attendants to ensure productivity.
- Drive coverage of NP dedicated channels – Bukas, HoReCa, Education (Schools with boarding facilities) and institutions with catering facilities.
- Implement Channel promotional activities for all NP points of consumption and ensure prompt and accurate reporting.
- Support the Channel Development Managers by providing feedback on customer stock requirements and usage/depletion.
- Conduct field coaching and trade visits with third party sales force in the NP channels to ensure flawless execution of our field sales plans.
- Participate in the Branch Weekly Operations Review (WOR), track channel and distributor performance, with clear analysis on sell-out activities and impact on branch performance.
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have a minimum of 3years’ experience in Field Sales Management especially Out-of-Home Experience/ HORECA field Sales, in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle Foods career website on jobdetails.nestle.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com .