At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales & Customer Support Intern
Job ID: 220008LD
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Careers that Change Lives:
- Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
- Your role will be a support role – Support in research, customer engagement and market development.
A Day in the Life
- Assist with the development, monitoring, coordination, and implementation of projects
- Work with direct report in implementing customer engagement strategy
- Meet and engage in meaningful conversations with our customers
- Submit and assist in tracking daily/weekly reports
- Compile patients touched reports
- Visit and engage distributor
- Support sales team with tenders
- Implementation of solutions in close collaboration with managers and colleagues
- The implementation, coordination and monitoring of marketing operations: conferences, symposiums, patient days etc.
- Support in organizing and facilitating workshops
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Recent Graduate or in Final year of studies, graduating in 2020-2021-2022
- A Degree in Biomedical Engineering or Science
- Good knowledge of MS office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Eager to learn & develop
- Interested in optimization and improvement work
Nice to Have:
- Communicative in French
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong in quantitative competencies combined with a curious and empathic approach
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
- Peer-Advisor program
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract /Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online