Sigma Consulting Group is one of the fast growing Nigeria's management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we've been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Radiographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with taking patient phone calls to answer technical questions, schedule appointments, and offer pre-procedure advice
- To provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Develop a daily priority list that allows all scheduled procedures to be completed and makes time for emergencies as well
- Preparing the patients for their procedure including explaining in full detail how the procedure works and addressing any questions or concerns along with compiling a medical history for the patients and providing them with necessary protective clothing or gear.
- Performing and processing a range of radiographic examinations including X-rays (routine and special investigations), CT scans, MRIs, and Mammograms to obtain high-quality images.
- Analyze and report x-ray results to our physician team
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- Monitor all radiographic supplies and submit purchasing requests to maintain proper supply levels.
- To report any equipment faults to the designated supervisor and document the fault in the appropriate log folder.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification.
- Registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Minimum of 3 years as a practicing Radiographer
- Valid and active practicing license
- Patient management skill
- Conversant with general radiology techniques including X-rays and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine, as well as computer software for updating patient records.
N150,000 - N220,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: