Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- Purchase of necessary machinery and equipment
- Submission of daily/ weekly report to line manager on farm activities
- Ensuring Production targets are met
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial target
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- The Farm Manager is expected to manage and carry out duties associated with the day-to-day and long-term management of our farms.
- It is also their responsibility to ensure that the farm runs efficiently and profitably.
- Direction and Co-ordination of farm activities
- Co-ordination of key personnel on site: e.g. Farmers, Farm Attendants etc
- Recording of important information which includes stock- taking, operation report
Prospective employees must have:
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 3- 5 years’ work experience as a farm manager
- Rice Processing Plant experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using “Farm Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2020