Job Title: Facility Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of lconic commercial/ Office buildings.
- Prepare and implement maintenance schedule for all installed equipment (Lifts / Central Air conditioning systems, Sewage and water treatment Plants amongst others)
- Establish and maintain good relationship with Equipment Vendors.
- Organize appropriate safety drills from time to time for occupants
- Ensures compliance with all Statutory Regulations/requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical or other related discipline.
- MBA or other post-graduate qualifications will be added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management will be added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory process / health and safety etc.)
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in an Estate/Facility Management Environment with at least 5 years at Managerial Level.
- Previous experience in managing properties of over 10 floors will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with occupants of building
- Experience in working with contractors from different background.
- Candidates must possess excellent Negotiating and Communication Skills.
Competitive salary packages await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.