Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facilities Supervisor
Location: Office Based
Reports to: Admin Manager
Internally Relate with: TGI Group
Externally Relate with: Approved contractors and vendors
Travel: 0% - 30%
Job Grade: 2
Shift / Rotation: Nil
Objective / Purpose of Job
- The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for all maintenance and repair works carried out in TGI Building, Guest Houses and its surroundings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all TGI Assets (buildings) are properly maintained.
- Supervise the cleaning, gardening, plumbing and all general maintenance of TGI Head Office.
- Prepare a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment and adhere strictly to the schedule.
- Oversee all maintenance and scheduled repairs with engineering Dept.
- Ensure the routine head office cleaning schedule is strictly adhered to by the third party vendor.
- Ensure the clinic and canteen is well maintained and its equipment are working at all times.
- Oversee the planning of all office training, promoting events, conferences, town hall meeting and staff orientation briefing.
- Prepare and update daily dashboard on all on going facilities related issues in TGI building and Guest House.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in facilities management.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Proven track record of achieving set out goals.
- Proven ability to drive project deadlines from planning to closure.
- Good excel, word and organisational skills.
- (Application closes November 25, 2021).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online