Job Title: Facilities Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager for one of our clients (WESTONE LOGISTICS) to oversee all building-related activities. Candidate will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- He /She must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
12th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.