Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Sciences)
Eket, Akwa Ibom
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Engineer, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering
Upstream Nigeria Internship Descriptions
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors. Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in any of the following disciplines: Industrial Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, and Pharmacy
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1) or equivalent. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a degree no earlier than 2018
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated Resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate (not applicable to pre-NYSC Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science candidates)
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com .