A leading Multinational Telecoms company is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Fibre Engineer
Job Ref: EFE
- Design and create fit for purpose and cost-effective Fibre optic to include topology layout, Fibre splice plans, cable duct and routing, and where applicable, utilising Open reach PIA.
- Work in accordance to Company Quality, Safety and Health processes and procedures
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Ability to carry out test with OTDR and Laser Source Power Meter and analyse the results.
- Coordinate the production of construction and cabling work packages for internal or external teams.
- Coordinate projects, execute processes, and ensure successful project completion.
- Development of the project execution plan.
- Track project milestones and deliverables and beaccountable for standardizing reporting formats and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ cognate experience in Fibre optic operations.
- Experience working with Fibre Optic Projects.
- Vast knowledge in live network splicing and testing.
- Should have an understanding of SDH / PDH / DWDM technology.
Deadline: 17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Reference of the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.