- Company: eHealth4everyone
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in NigeriaeHealth4everyone Jobs in Nigeria
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Management Trainee who is excited to join our growing organisation.
- In this entry level position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
- This role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- We seek someone with a high level of organisation, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming faxes, mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidates must have at least a Degree.
- Degree in a Business or Administration related course is an added advantage
- Candidates must be tech-savvy with 1 year or less experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.