IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Engagement Manager (RWE)
Job Requisition ID: R1252302
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Leads delivery of projects for life science clients:
- Lead the development and adaptation of medico-economic models (cost-effectiveness, cost-utility and budget impact models)
- Organize and conduct primary and secondary research studies
- Contribute to the development of value propositions and market access materials for clients.
- Write up and present the results of the analysis appropriately for the intended audience.
- Assist in the dissemination of any relevant results through technical reports, manuscripts, posters and presentations
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables, and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with limited senior management guidance
- Serves as key point of contact with client
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops and costs associated proposals that ensure high client satisfaction with limited, if any, senior management input
- Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (e.g. Medicine or Pharmacy)
- Master's Degree Preferred (e.g. Health Economics)
- Between 5 and 10 years of professional experience in the following field: pharmacoeconomic.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry and health issues
- Knowledge of the bodies involved in the assessment of health technologies and the expectations of each of their members
- Functional knowledge of medico-economic evaluation methods
- Knowledge of the organization and internal functioning of health establishments
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Has established network and referral contacts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: