- Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Osun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995.
The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Energy & Fluid Operator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Opportunity exists for an Operator – Energy and Fluid at International Breweries Plc Ilesha, reporting to the Utilities team leader.
- The Operator will operate the Biological Treatment System (BTS) plant and the execution of quality control checks and analyses, including coaching of other team members and supporting the Process Artisan in carrying out asset care activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
Shift Based Production, Performance and Processes:
- Interpret and implement plan for shift
- Monitor processes on shift for the BTS, WTP and Water abstraction plant
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
- Achieve BTS PTS compliance targets Comply with VPO safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift based teams are responsible
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously
- Assist the shift based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required
- Conduct required and requested quality audits, completing the appropriate documentation and communicating the results
- Review quality analysis procedures of shift based teams, identifying problems or training needs and communicating these to the team leader
- Conduct regular audits of calibration procedures of shift based production teams and communicating results
- Conduct audits of analytic procedures to ensure compliance with COT guidelines, and identifying corrective actions required
- Where required, initiate corrective actions coming out of the quality audits in areas that impact the laboratory
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Support the shift based production teams in problem solving, providing specialist assistance and techniques
- Coach, mentor and assist shift based production teams on problem solving and correct use of problem solving techniques
- Carry out specialized analyses in support of the evaluation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Determine additional analytical work required evaluating continuous improvement opportunities
- Take part in regional and divisional process optimization initiatives as required.
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG environment
Traits & Competencies required:
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in a fast paced environment
- A team player
- High level of initiative and energy
Application Closing Date
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Note
- Attach CV in pdf format.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
- Kindly have line manager approval for internal applicants.