Snail Rearing and Agro Products Limited – The company was established as a result of the need to provide humans with essential vitamins and nutrients that snails can give to the human body system. We have been making sure that this doesn't stop and we are still committed to that drive everyday. We are working on expansion to all states in Nigeria so as to be able to reach more clients. We hope you can help us achieve that.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Imo, Lagos, Osun and Oyo
- We are looking for a Client Relations Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Delta, Lagos, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
- Ware looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards
- The Quality Control Manager understands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams
- Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
- To be successful as a Quality Control Manager, you should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- You should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta, Kwara, Lagos, Osun & Oyo
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- High school diploma
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office