We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Manager
Reference #: HP/MKT/10/2019
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- Analytics, Client Services, Data Analysis, Data Management, Distribution, Entrepreneurship, Inventory, Logistics, Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Product Management, Quality Control, Retail, Sales, Warehousing.
- Admin, Office & Support,Call Centre & Helpdesk, E-commerce, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Marketing, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Retail, Sales, Supply Chain.
- Ensure seamless order to fulfilment experience for customer
- Ensure all services (delivery, return, refund, etc.) are provided within agreed timelines
- Provide additional customer support as needed to ensure customer issues are resolved quickly, completely and efficiently
- Ensure price of products are up to date
- Ensure inventory listed on website are available instore
- Ensure quality checks are performed on all products added to the site
- Ensure e-commerce sales reconciliation is completed as planned and settlement is accurate and timely
- Communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders to promote efficiency, improve overall processes and drive growth of e-Commerce.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare forecast data
- Analyze all e-commerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience
- Assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities
- Produce reports (e.g. sales, abandoned carts, etc.) to keep stakeholders up to date on e-commerce activities
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required towards the development of the department’s objectives
- First Degree in any Marketing or any other relevant field.
- A Master's Degree is an added advantage
- 5 – 8 years or more in eCommerce, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
- Significant experience in servicing customer queries in both an online & offline environment
- Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behavior
- Experience in stock management
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proven experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to operational elements
- Understanding of e-commerce fulfilment processes and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite like Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online