Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Medical Services
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective healthcare delivery to the entire University community.
- Directly supervises physicians and collaborates with other clinical/medical managers to ensure a high standard of clinical delivery across patient care specialties within the unit.
- Provides and manages direct health care for a specified patient population
- Serves as a member of the Student Health and Counseling governing body and participates in the development and oversight of organizational policies, procedures, business model, and strategies
- Possession of MB.BS/M.B: CH.B with full registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Postgraduate qualification – M.Sc. In Public Health and Family Medicine will be an added advantage
- Possession of at least twelve (12) year post-qualification cognate experience of which at least five (5) must be in the position of Principal Media Officer (PMO) in a tertiary institution (preferably university) Health Centre
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online