- Company: Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Nigeria
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Resilience Consultant
Job Type: Contract
- The Digital Resilience Consultant will focus on proactively coordinating efforts towards building Co-creation Hub’s cyber resilience support capabilities and its Security Command Centre.
- The Digital Resilience Consultant will serve as the subject matter expert and thought leader for digital resilience while contributing directly to the development of strategy, policy, standards, and procedures geared towards supporting Civil Society Organizations, Human Rights Defenders, Journalists, and other at-risk individuals and organizations on the continent.
Digital Resilience Strategy:
- Assist to build technology and society practice particularly the digital resilience focus area.
- Work with a great deal of independence to proactively identify complex digital security problems and implement solutions accordingly.
- Translate cyber security requirements into specific systems, applications, and product designs as required.
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all enterprise resiliency plans procedures.
Security Command Centre Management:
- Design and coordinate the end-to-end process of setting up the Cc Hub’s Security Command Centre.
- Own the security command center development strategy and the long term management roadmap
Team Leadership and Business Continuity:
- Lead cross-functional teams in support of business continuity projects and programs
- Contribute as a business continuity subject matter expert in multiple areas and ability to mentor team members on these topics
- Develop a body of research, knowledge, and intelligence regarding digital resilience in Africa
- Perform ongoing market landscape and technology assessment to ensure Co-creation Hub is positioned for success
- Possess influencing skills to gain stakeholder alignment on the product/solution vision
Qualifications and Experience
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc.
- A track record of cyber security consulting experience that involves setting up an information security command center, digital security & threat management, incident response and managed security services.
- 7 years of related experience including 3+ years of technology-specific consulting
- Advanced knowledge with proven CSO on relevant tools, technology, and functional details for a Business Resiliency engagement.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy, high-quality deliverables, strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Proven success in developing client relationships and the development of new business.
- Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP etc.
- Substantial experience of working in a professional services environment.
- Industry best practices and market trends on Business Resiliency in Africa inclusive of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Cyber Security
- Data Protection Concepts and reasonable exposure to DP Suite including Avamar, Data Domain, NetWorker and any other relevant tools
- Workshop facilitation and the ability to engage with and elicit input from all stakeholders
- Operational Resilience: Scenario Planning, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, IT and Business Change, Incident Response, IT Resilience, Supplier Resilience
- Smart Networks: IT network architecture and associated emerging technology topics such as SASE, SD-WAN, Next Gen firewalls, Zero Trust Network Access, as applied in a multi-cloud environment
- Cloud and Infrastructure: cloud strategy, application optimization and migration, and data centre optimisation.
- The African digital security regulatory environments and experience working with international digital security stakeholders .
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date