eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Devops Engineer / Linux System Administrator
Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to build functional systems that improve customer experience, collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT team members to manage code releases.
- Deploy product updates and fixes
- Identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Continuously analyse system performance in production, troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area
- Skill in DB Administration, Capacity Management, Availability Management, Systems Design and Integration, Systems Security
- Expertise in Linux and Windows operating systems and Shell scripting.
- Technical experience working with cloud technologies.
Experience & Skills:
- Must have at least 2 years working experience.
- Working knowledge of databases
- Working understanding of Load balancing technologies
- Working understanding of IT service management
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible, automating all aspects of system and server
- Team work, problem solving attitude, decision making, customer orientation.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online