Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Demi Chef De Partie
Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you our missing ingredient? Is cooking the spice of your life? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Demi Chef de Partie, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experience in kitchen beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
To be discussed.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interested, then why not say Yes I Can!? as we are looking for passionate people just like you!