- Company: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Bauchi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Jobs in NigeriaNGO Jobs in Nigeria
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization. Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation and have been working in Nigeria since February 1996.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Contract
- Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered
- Secondary Education essential.
- 1-2 years’ Experience in data management is required
- Local language essential. Mission language desirable.
- Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e. Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Note
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Incomplete applications will be automatically discarded.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefited from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
- MSF thanks all the candidates for their interest in this position.