- Company: Solidarities International
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Borno Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Solidarities International is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food and shelter. SI is present in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is currently operating in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach capacities across all BAY States through its emergency component. Currently, SI carries out emergency / post – emergency programs in WASH sector in North-West Nigeria where limited actors are currently present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Start Date: Projected contract duration is 6 Months – with possible extension
Monitoring, follow up and reporting:
- Ensure the Logistics Contracts and IOF Follow-ups are well-filled with all the IOF’s/EOFs and updated on daily basis and shared with the line manager on weekly basis;
- Provide the data and information requested by the Logistics teams upon request.
- Establish and archive all the logistics files at Coordination (both hard and soft)
- Ensure the conformity of the archives binders
- Assist in receiving and checking base archives at Coordination before sending to HQ.
- Diploma in Data Management, Purchasing or Supply Management or Logistics related courses
- Minimum of one-year experience as data entry clerk or in a similar role with other INGO
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Familiarity with electronic databases
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa, ability to read and write
- A good listener, a good communicator, ability to prioritize and work with little supervision, team player, excellent interpersonal skills, flexible.
What We Offer
Salary + food & housing contributions + social benefits (medical coverage, 24 days of Annual leaves per year, compassionate leaves, public holidays as announced by government, festive bonus, Life insurance – covering death and permanent disability) etc.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Note
- Select Data Entry Clerk, fill the form and attach your CV.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
- This position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the application closing date.