At Tuteria, we're driven by a mission to make quality personalized education accessible to everyone. We help learners connect with the best teachers and educational content, while also empowering people to earn income by teaching what they love.
Though we've had some early successes, we believe we can transform the way millions of people teach, learn and access education in Africa and beyond - and that we will achieve this by working with talented people who want to make a change in education and giving them the space, resources and support to do the best work of their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We’re looking to hire a passionate, and proactive Customer Success / Client Relationship Executive to provide exceptional support to our numerous clients and tutors. This includes receiving walk-in guests, providing helpful information about our services, helping clients find the best tutors, closing sales, following up customers, answering questions, and providing on-going support to tutors and clients.
- In this role, you’ll work with the Customer Experience team to ensure the smooth-running of private lessons and also help clients connect with the best tutors. You'll provide insights into clients' needs and how best Tuteria can serve them better.
- Our team is small but highly effective, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
- This is a full-time role based in Tuteria's office in Gbagada, Lagos; you will be required to work on most weekends.
What you'll be doing
- Make outbound and inbound calls, messages, and emails to ensure all clients and tutors get the best service.
- Work with other colleagues to find and place suitable tutors for client requests.
- Follow up on all request from customers via phone, email, WhatsApp or any other means of communication to ensure they book lessons.
- Identify customer needs or complaints and cater to them as they arise, and inform management.
- Selling, cross-selling and up-selling clients on various services offered by Tuteria.
- Perform other activities assigned from time to time
What it'll take to succeed
- Are passionate about educational services, and would love to be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa. You’ll correspond with hundreds of customers across Nigeria to ensure they have a memorable learning experience.
- Are empathetic, friendly, have great customer satisfaction mentality, enjoy talking with people and be ready to do whatever it takes to get customers to use our services. You must be great at establishing rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Are persuasive, and have a proven ability to sell anything to anyone.
- Have great listening skills to understand what the customer really wants and also have the patience to handle conversations effectively irrespective of the customer’s skill level.
- Are organized and detail-oriented.
You should have:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years' experience in a Customer Experience or Client Relationship role with exceptional track record
- A background or experience in education will be an advantage
- First-class command of written and spoken English, with a clear, mature accent that inspires confidence in customers.
- Strong negotiation skills, be able to persuade or convince customers, and go to any length to close sales fast.
- A functional laptop, and the ability to use the computer very well especially MS Excel and Google Docs.
- A knack for talking with a lot of customers, and have excellent phone etiquette.
What We Offer
At Tuteria, we believe people who do great work deserve great support. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- N120,000 - N150,000 monthly salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual learning development stipend
- 10 days of paid leave excluding public holidays
- Up to 12 weeks of paid maternity / paternity leave
- Company pension contribution
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online