Customer Service Agent / Representative at AfriTech Digitals Limited
AfriTech Digitals is a firm that provide boutique of service offering ranging ICT Solutions & Training, Dispatch Delivery and Real Estate Marketing. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent / Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Customer Call Center / Support unit as well as workforce is increasing growing and so the urgent need to add fresh and competent Executives to join our growing workforce.
- The Customer Service desk is the gateway through which we provide result-based solutions to our numerous clients across Lagos and so require ONLY individuals who will bring their A-game that will better enhance our service delivery.
- Therefore, this position is ONLY for smart thinkers, proactive individuals as well as those who need little or no supervision to get the job done because this an organisation where we don't owe any of our employees any kobo in term of salaries, wages or commisions. JUST GET THE JOB DONE!
- We are looking for young, smart and customer-centric individuals as Customer Service Agents / Representatives. You will put customers at the center of your day, helping them with a range of services we offer.
- We will ensure that you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits.
- You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring the attention to detail.
- With high volumes of calls and whatsapp messages from clients coming in everyday, responding to them in detailed and prompt fashion is crucial and channeling them to appropriate departments and executives while getting them results
- In this field, your career growth is certain as the firm is one that supports you all the way up the ladder in your professional life through thorough training as well providing attractive incentives and good working environment
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND, BSc and Other Qualifications
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1 - 4 years
- Fast and accurate in typing at least 39 words per minute
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Should be a resident of Lagos state, otherwise it would be automatically be rejected
- Maximum Age limit of 30 years
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person with good written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and Influencing skills, strong negotiating skills
- Good work organization, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate- must be a self-starter
- Knowlegde and experience in Social Media/Digital Marketing is an added advantage
Remuneration and Employment Package
- Basic Salary + Monthly Adds-ons = N80,000 ~ N100,000 monthly gross salary
- Health Insurance (HMO) within 6 month to One Year of Being Employed
- 13th Month Salary
- Paid Annual Leave
- Ocassiona / Regular Lunch package within 1st 3 months on the job
- Periodical Promotions along with salary increment every 3 to 6 months.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: [email protected] using "Application For CSA" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.