Customer Project Manager at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Project Manager
Req ID: 630397
About This Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do:
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities.
Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas.
You will bring:
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 5+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency with English Language!
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- PMI / PMP / Prince2 certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply