Glovick Ice Global Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Answers customers’ questions.
- Manages staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicates job expectations to other employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Schedules expenditures.
- Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Detects and diagnoses network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution
- Customer service skills
- Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Tracking budget expenses
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
- Help desk experience.
Job Title: Clerical Assistant
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items and delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers by backing up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders and keeping customers informed of order status.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation and monitoring and purchasing meter funds.
- Maintains office schedule by picking up and delivering items as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Basic office skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Scheduling and meeting planning
- Telephone skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as an office building, school, or hospital
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree /HND in Business Management, Facilities Management, or a related field;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Time-management skills; maintenance experience;
- Familiarity with building upkeep, structural issues, and grounds maintenance;
- Budgeting skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Organisational and planning skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to guide and motivate employees;
- Good physical condition;
- Flexible scheduling.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note : Multiple entries will be disqualified.