El-lab Limited is an ISO 15189:2012 accredited Medical Laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated skilled personnel.
We are requesting applications for the position below from interested candidates to be part of the laboratory team at our newly opened branch in Obalende, Lagos State:
Client Service Executive
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To act as a liaison between our organization and our customers/clients and resolving customer’s problems and ensuring that medical services are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring patients are promptly attended to in a manner that will elicit come back effect
- Ensuring that patients are not being kept waiting unnecessarily without being carried along at all times.
- Being courteous and helpful to all patients/customers at all times
- Displaying a sense of discretion and prioritize in emergency situations
- Liaising with the medical crew to ensure that medical tests, investigations, and other procedures are carried out on patients without delay.
- Reporting and communicating to the appropriate authority especially the administrative manager on vital issues and necessary information for decision making and immediate action.
- Ensuring the workflow in the front office is done seamlessly and as professional as possible
- Liaising with front desk officers to ensure overall patient flow and excellent turn-around time for all services.
- Developing and maintaining existing client relationship
- Introducing company services/products to clients and responding to clients inquiries
- Answer inbound calls
- Respond to customer queries
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Respond to emails
- Identify, research & resolve customer issues
- Complete call logs & reports
- Register clients on LIS
- Resolve all billing & payment issues
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum 2 years' customer service/call centre experience
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent listening skills
- A willingness to problem solve
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Resilience – being able to handle complaints from customers
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Be self-driven & pro-active
- Fast & accurate data entry skills
- Excellent phone manner
- A high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Be a self starter who shows initiative
- Respond to customer enquires
Key Performance Indicators &Conduct Requirements:
- High professional standard of customer service, ascertained through feedback from internal and external customers
- Display a ' can-do'attitude when assisting other departments
- Clear all email logs within 24-48 hours
NGN50,000 – 65,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2021
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensuring safe transportation of laboratory specimens from client facilities to the laboratory while observing all traffic laws
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Must have Riders permit
- Good health and have good eyesight
- Can read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Documentation skills
- Telephone & listening skills
- Reporting skills
- High Energy Level & Multi-tasking skills
- Dependability & Emotional Control
- Maturity & Confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability & Integrity.
Job Title: Radiographer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Performing and processing a range of radiographic examinations including X-rays (routine and special investigations), CT scans, MRIs, mammograms, and Ultra-sound scans to obtain high-quality images.
- To provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs;
- Assisting the Radiologist with advanced preparations, intervention procedures and more complex radiological examinations.
- Preparing the patients for their procedure including explaining in full details how the procedure works (and ways to manage possible side effects) and addressing any questions or concerns along with compiling a medical history for the patients and providing them with necessary protective clothing or gear.
- Taking responsibility for radiation safety in the work area by keeping up to date in health and safety guidelines as well as ionizing radiation regulations, to protect yourself and others, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors.
- Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently and promptly report malfunctions and faults in order to prevent ill-exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Reporting of incidents and near misses related to patients and staff safety in accordance with El-lab limited rules.
- Directing and supervising radiography and imaging technicians/support assistants.
- Recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately and observing protocols to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality;
- Establishing and enforcing standards for the protection of patients and personnel.
- Organizing work schedules and maintaining patient records in the radiology department.
- Participating in continuing education activities to maintain and develop expertise and stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments, advances, and technology.
- Use mobile/portable devices to conduct diagnostic images on patients who can’t move to the El-Lab radiology unit
- Participating in quality improvement activities including discussions of areas where the risk of error is high.
- Directing, supervising, and coordinating technical functions and activities in the radiology department.
- Coordinating performance improvement, utilization management, and risk management policies and procedures, and to participate in, to the extent reasonably necessary any licensure, accreditation, and certification surveys that involve El-lab radiology department
- Ensuring that current regulatory criteria by the Lagos State HEFAMAA and Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) are met at all times.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and expertise in the radiology department and acting as a resource for others, including radiology department staff, physicians, nurses, porters etc.
- Incorporating principles of educational methodology in the instruction of (new) employees in the radiology department’s service/continuing education program
- Adhere to guidelines as required by legal, accreditation, licensing, and regulatory bodies.
- Monitoring departmental supplies to ensure no stock-outs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 1 – 5 years