Moni is building simple solutions in a world where financial inclusion is a complex dream has changed not only the lives of mobile money agents but ours also. We can no longer imagine a world where mobile money agents do not have access to float based on social reputation and trust. Our community model is altering the current lending infrastructure and as trendsetters, we aren’t stopping. Working at Moni is like walking a runway - fast paced, thrilling, showcasing a masterpiece and filled with applause. We have a thing for creative, smart, fun and contrarian rebels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk / Underwriting Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
What You’ll Do
- Review documents submitted during loan applications as well as cluster performance to determine loan eligibility
- Ensure that loans are originated in compliance with established policies and procedures and that exceptions are properly monitored, documented and approved.
- Evaluate and monitor the credit management process to identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Manage special projects and targeted risk assessments as directed by the Credit Risk Manager
- Collaborate with the Acquisition Managers to routinely review and update the cluster head onboarding process.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a related field with at least a Second Class Upper
- 2+ years experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with loan underwriting and portfolio/risk management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, remote environment
- What it Takes to Succeed in the Role:
- You're a critical thinker and possess great problem-solving and time-management skills
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- You're an excellent collaborator and team player
- You’re interested in using technology to solve problems
- You have an out-going orientation to work with customers and colleagues
- You're happy to get your hands and feet dirty to get the work done.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote
- Medical Insurance
- The opportunity to work at a YC backed Startup
- A team that's invested in your growth.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online