Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims. Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Representative Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Map the political, authorities – government and military – and civil society actors at national level and maintain a central contact database that is regularly updated with contacts from high ranked civil and security personnel.
- Develop and report on in-depth analysis and trends of political, social and security dynamics across the country.
- Develop relationships with actors at different levels of representation in Nigeria. Alongside the Country Representative, represent MSF in meetings or negotiations.
- Guide the Country Representative prior to meetings regarding risks and mitigation measures in interaction with government officials and affiliated.
- Analyze the way in which MSF is perceived in the country and make recommendations to address any misperceptions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.