We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
- We urgently require an experienced Cook with exceptional passion for customer service excellence to join our team.
- Prepare delicious meals for our guests
- Train, supervise and coordinate activities of other kitchen / restaurant staff
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal preparation, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and consistent quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Monitor food stock, order food and supplies as required and ensure value for money is received
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
- Manage relationships with suppliers and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- 2+ years experience as a Cook in a full-service restaurant
- Excellent knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Excellent knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Must be computer literate.
6th July, 2019.
8th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com clearly stating the position being applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.