- Company: Solidarites International (SI)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Borno Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Solidarites International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 38 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food and shelter. Currently present in Nigeria since 2016, SI carries out emergency / post-emergency programs in WASH sector in North East region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Complaint Mechanism Officer
Line Manager: Program Manager / Area MEAL Manager
Functional Manager: Field Coordinator
Goal / Purpose
- The Complaint Mechanism Officer will ensure coherent and timely response to feedbacks and complaints from project stakeholders.
Management of Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM):
- Ensure that all information related to complaints is properly recorded and that the logbook is clean
- Follow proper implementation of CRM standard operating procedures and refer all cases to the appropriate focal point
- Ensure follow-up of all cases referred to the management team until the closure of the case
- Ensure proper archiving for future reference and submit timely complaints reports
- Participate in training field teams on CRM information plan
Ethic and Professional Practice:
- Display high commitment to confidentiality
- Address beneficiaries’ feedbacks and complaints in a professional manner and provide accurate information onSI programs and CRM
- Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
- Report any information or difficulty connected to his/her activity
Organizational Chart Position (Reporting and Functional Relationships):
- Line manager: Program Manager / Area MEAL Manager
- Line report(s) on base:
- Functional manager: Field Coordinator
- Functional report(s):
- Bachelor and /or graduate Degree in Social Sciences, International Development, Humanitarian Law or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the humanitarian and/or development sector
- Minimum 1-year experience in accountability processes and management of a complaints mechanism
- Information management and systems expertise
- Good understanding and experience in protection and accountability mainstreaming
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues from different departments
- High flexibility
- Ability to take initiative
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Hausa and Kanuri highly desirable.
What We Offer
- Salary + Transport& housing contributions + social benefits (medical coverage, 24 days of Annual leaves per year, compassionate leaves, public holidays as announced by government, festive bonus, Life insurance – covering death and permanent disability), etc.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
- This position is only open for the indigenes of Borno State
- Select Complaint Mechanism Officer, fill the form and attach your CV and motivation letter.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.