Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
- The client relationship manager works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with HMO Sales Executive.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring HMO Sales Executive are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 year(s) experience.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND from a reputable institution
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using "Client Relationship Manager" as mail title to: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org