- Company: Vendease
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Client Experience Analyst
Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as the leading point of contact for all client relations – requests, orders, complaints etc. anticipating the client’s needs, and working with all support teams within the company to ensure that they are met.
- Analysing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases as well as preparing reports.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Convert new customers to genius clients (genius clients are able to make orders only using the platform).
- Track and monitor customer experience across online and offline channels, devices and touch points.
- Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Tracking and monitoring client order trends and building lasting relationships with clients to inform product development and optimization.
- Complete sales transactions or ensure issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Work in collaboration with other teams to contribute directly to growth.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Client Service Management.
- Proven track record in relationship management, b2b sales and client retention.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Excellent numerical, communication (verbal and written) and people management skills.
- Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid work terms
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 13th month
- Company-sponsored trainings
Application Closing Date