We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Claims Adjuster
- Visiting the damaged property, and do a thorough job getting background information on the damage
- Analytical Skills: Adjusters must look at damages in claims and determine whether or not the company should pay the claim. They look at many different facets of information to determine this and need good analysis skills.
- Communication: Adjusters will talk with claimants, interview witnesses, speak with police officers and field experts.
- In addition, they will have to write clear reports for others to determine damages.
- Interpersonal Skills: Working with people shaken by an accident, or upset with the outcome of a claim requires tact and compassion.
- Math Skills: Calculating the damage caused by an accident will require basic math skills.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Must have 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Basic Knowledge of the Insurance business and its practices
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with your job title as subject.