Fasnet Cinema Enterprise, the first cinema in Yola, Adamawa, Nigeria. We are here to bring you the best and latest entertainment in HD.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Projectionist
Employment type: Full Time
- Projectionists are responsible for supporting the Manager with the effective management of the Technical operation within the Projection department.
- To support the Manager in ensuring that targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- They will contribute to quality of service given to our Guests by the delivery of a high standard of presentation through highly trained and skilled Technicians.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To assist the Manager in maximizing the performance of all Technical employees by leading, developing teamwork and through effective training & performance management.
- Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To assist the Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To assist the Manager in the selection, recruitment and induction of new projection employees.
- To maintain the safety of Guests and employees by complying with Fasnet Cinema Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of BA/BSc from a recognized institution.
- IT skills
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview