Job Title: Chief Mechanic
Location: Off Shore/ Port Harcourt-Rivers
- The Chief Mechanic shall ensure the maintenance and repair of all mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 year's experience in offshore drilling operations of which a minimum of S years must have been spent in the position of a Chief Mechanic
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of form education.
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training
- Knowledge of technical calculations required for safe operation of the drilling unit and basic computer skills.
21st February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com