Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief, HAM & Administrative Officer
Job Code: IbesePlantAdmin004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
- Assist to drive implementation of approved DCP Administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficient management of facilities for the Plant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist the implementation of a first class maintenance and management culture of all office and residential buildings in the Plant’s portfolio.
- Keep record of maintenance and contractors adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assist in department’s budget and approved expenditure as defined in the manual of authority.
- Prepare Administrative periodic management report and submit to Admin Manager for review.
- Ensure proper coordination of employee wellness such as: provision of Staff Uniform, chairs, Table, computers etc. and keeping all record
- Ensure proper maintenance and inventory record of movable assets, such as renewal of company licenses as at when due; Verification and Registration of the movable and fixed Assets
- Coordinate staff insurance claims due to death or Industrial accidents.
- Escalate administrative issues to the Admin Manager for speedy resolution.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Admin Manager.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive Admin work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good knowledge and understanding of relevant administrative process areas such as facility management, contract management
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online