Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Development Manager (Culinary)
Position Type: Full Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- We are currently recruiting a Category Development Manager to support its Culinary category in the planning and implementation of the Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP) to generate strong business results for the category.
A Day in the Life
- Development of country category plans during the ICP by contributing and providing the required brand-related inputs to the process (input on consumer data, retail audit, etcetera).
- Ensuring pricing is in line with the validated pricing strategy in the category plan, making recommendations when required on pricing to consumers and defining the desired relative pricing.
- Managing sampling specific to the category.
- Developing briefs for the implementation of consumer activities and obtaining the required approval(s).
- Organization and follow-up on all activities and events for the category, making proposals on areas that need improvement to improve results, and the planning of similar activities in the future.
- Understanding the impact of PFME spend on the P&L of the category and tracking the brands performance and health.
- Pre- and post-evaluation of consumer activities by providing the required inputs (data).
- Providing support on all brand related inputs for the Monthly Business Planning meetings and actively participating in the meetings.
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- 5 - 7 years relevant Marketing experience in an FMCG company; or Commercial (Sales and Marketing) experience with at least 4 years in solid Marketing.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability in Strategic Marketing, Planning and Execution.
- Team orientation and open-mindedness.
- Dynamism, innovation, and quick learning agility.
- Ability to multitask and resolve conflicts.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online