- Company: Glovo Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Your work-life opportunity
- Q-Commerce is the second biggest category inside Glovo and we are currently building a strong Local team in order to re-invent how consumers buy their groceries and any other product in their city making it more convenient and easy than ever before.
- As Category Management Q-Commerce you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class user experience for our customers.
- Leading the implementation of the right assortment, categorization, content, pricing and promotion strategies.
Be a part of a team where you will
- Be responsible of local teams whose goal is to offer an amazing shopping experience by categorizing & sorting the assortment based on user needs
- Develop, implement and track processes and tools to guarantee content strategy execution
- Promotions management and cross-selling opportunities
- Lead assortment definition and optimization strategy
- Dynamic pricing execution and analysis
- Raising the bar with hero content
- Engage with regional and local teams to implement the global strategy
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- At least 2 years experience in Category Management or similar role
- At least 1 year experience in Retail / Groceries sector
- Strong analytical skills, willing to test and solve problems based on data
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
Application Closing Date
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Note
- In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!