Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Care Technical Customer Advocate
Ref Id: 19000001CP
Location : Lagos, Nigeria
Dept: Customer Services
- Acts as a resource having up-to-date, detailed technical knowledge of customer network & application as well as product expertise.
- Is the primary technical liaison between the customer and Nokia Care organization for technical support activities and builds trusted advisor relationship with the customer.
- Provides technical guidance to PU , Services & Care team on actions for improvement in CSAT.
- Represents the Technical Support Service in front of customer, managing difficult situations and conflict resolutions.
- Represents customer (interests) within Nokia for Technical Support Service activities.
- Provides customer-facing communication regarding operational, technical and quality issues. Makes timely recommendations to customer.
- Provides analysis of Product Release notes and Alerts to the customer.
- Supports Care T2/T3 team in technical aspects of Outage management
- Engage with 3P for outage management if included with scope of Care
- Maintains information about customer network in relevant databases.
- Supports CarePM from a technical stand point.
- Is responsible along with CarePM for customer satisfaction ( CSAT).
- Keeps himself aware of application health & changes .
- Keeps himself technically abreast with NPI and Rollout activities of his customer.
- Keeps himself aware of tendering-negotiations (SWS scope) for his customer.
- Can make suggestions or raise concerns.
- Shares sales & upselling opportunities with CarePM or Sales.
- Telecommunications, electronics, computer engineering Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years experience in support/customer management role;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Risk Management
- Verbal Communication
- Team Focused
- Presentation skills, to deliver technical trainings when required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia Nigeria career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com .