Call Centre Nurse at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Nurse
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Provide medical and non-medical services to our clients through our Medical Assistance Call Centre.
- Perform administrative services for call centre related activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- Call Centre Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Responsible for managing all call centre related activities with focus on customer service and satisfaction. Activities include, but are not limited to, gathering caller information, determining caller need, providing necessary assistance to caller, dispatching medical resources, connecting caller to medical personnel.
- Responsible for managing all call centre administrative activities. Activities include, but are not limited to, answering emails, arranging and submitting invoices, gathering information from medical and other facilities, making and filing reports, and doing research activities.
- Maintain Medical Assistance Call Centre room and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
- Ability to manage client’s needs from beginning phone call to satisfactory conclusion
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Project Management Skills
- Previous Experience Working in a Call Centre or HMO Service
- University Degree, Nurse
- 2-4 years working experience (Post NYSC)
- Ability to utilize various Computer Software and applications, including Email, Microsoft Office, and other Administrative Software
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through