Job Title: Business Manager, Bakery
- We are looking for a resourceful Bakery Business Manager to be responsible for meeting all bakeries revenue, profitability and quality goals while maintaining the company’s reputation and ethos. Successful candidate will ensure efficient bakery and sales operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of bakery outlets; and will be responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of each bakery outlet.
- Capable in managing the operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently.
- Skilled in identifying scope for expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively.
- Skilled in motivating the staff to follow and achieve the desired results through cooperation and teamwork.
- Able to prepare and/or review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance profits.
- Knowledgeable with various applications used for billing and data processing related to the bakery operations.
- Able to work for long hours and on weekends.
- Ensure freshness of all bakery items and food in a bakery.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the bakery premises.
- Provide quality personalized customer service.
- Coordinate with stores manager and other bakery staff in serving customers.
- Maintain and control inventory of baked items.
- Replenish food items according to the customers demand and needs.
- Ensure that bakery items are baked or cooked according to the customers' tastes and needs.
- Ensure that nutritional values are not lost in baking, processing or cooking items.
- Ensure deliciousness in baked items to attract customers.
- Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations.
- Other responsibilities of the bakery manager are the processing of deliveries, collaborating with the vendors concerning orders an making sure that there are enough products in stock.
- Proven working experience as a Bakery Business manager for a reputable food chain with not less than 2 years in management position.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management.
- Extensive bakery and food processing law & regulation knowledge.
- Proficiency in English and data analysis.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with business operations.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Culinary school diploma or B.Sc degree in Business Administration
29th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com