DVF Pharmaceuticals is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Locations: Kano and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop the Sales and capital budget for the region and be responsible for achieving same.
- Implement policies, processes and incentive systems that will drive optimum performance among the sales team within the region.
- To organize the sales force towards the achievement of the region Sales targets and objectives through the medical/sales reps.
- To control, monitor, supervise and work with the medical/sales reps to achieve set targets.
- To liaise with the Marketing department through the NBM execute marketing programs for the region.
- To develop the company’s business evenly among the distributors, representatives and government institutions and parastatals in the region.
- Strategize to eliminate short dated and expiring products within the region.
- To liaise with the NBM to ensure equitable stock allocation and distribution to both distributors, institutions/parastatals and Reps within the region.
- Recruitment and retention of best talents for the sales team that is result oriented.
- Liaise with management through the NBM to institute and manage a robust performance management system to ensure that the sales force delivers superb performance in line with Vision 33.
- Build a field force that would withstand the challenges of tomorrow.
- Ensures that customers’ debt profiles are within the allowed credit limits at all times.
- Collaborate with management to ensure that the sales team is adequately equipped and motivated to deliver on their performance.
- To ensure prudent management of the sales capex and opex budget for the region.
- To represent the company in any function within the region as may be directed from time to time.
- To always project the company’s image and core values at all times.
- To drive the Mass de-worming program at all levels.
- To monitor and respond pro-actively to market situations and competition and competitors activities.
- To identify training needs and organise in-house/on-the-job training and coaching for the field force in the region.
- Preside over region meetings and ensure that the minutes of such meetings get to the NBM within 2 days.
- To advise the Management on new product development and market trends.
- To advise on possible strategic alliances within and outside the company in the region.
- To ensure, that all company properties within the region are put to proper use and are in good care.
- To supervise and monitor regional depot operations on finished goods, ensuring, at all times, optimum inventories and compliance with SOP and agreement terms, and ensuring that reports of operations are sent on weekly/monthly basis to the head office through the NBM.
- Evaluates & develops sales & distribution strategies for the company by the reps that are in line with the marketing strategies.
- Ensure that all sales activities are within agreed cost efficiency benchmarks.
- Periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) reviews and monitors sales performance within the region from the internal sales tracking systems.
- Reviews and updates a selective performing customer base at both retail and wholesale to achieve sale and distribution targets.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- B. Tech Biochemistry, Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 10 Years experience in Marketing of Pharmaceuticals.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants applying for Business Manager in the North East (Kano) must reside in Kano while applicants applying for Business Manager in the South East ( Imo) must reside in Imo or be ready to relocate to the places stated above
Application Deadline 8th June, 2021.