Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Sales Manager - Oilfield Chemicals
Job ID: R39351
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Join Baker Hughes Oilfield Chemical Team
- Our diverse and global team ensures that our customers have the products they need to perform effectively and safely. Our team ensures production enhancement and chemical services for our upstream customers so that they can function efficiently and perform at the highest level. We provide technical solutions to help with all their challenges.
Collaborate with the Best
- As a Business Development & Sales Manager, you will take ownership on sales orders for new and existing customers.
- Using your knowledge of the market and customers, you will build trusted relationship.
- Being an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that shape new and existing sales opportunities.
As the Business Development & Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Establishing regional commercial strategy and operating targets to fulfil customers’ needs and ensure revenue and growth targets
- Ensuring continual improvement within the Sales organization through coaching on sales strategy, relationship development and customer focus
- Building strategic customer relationships by responding to feedback promptly and ensuring the commercial experience exceeds expectations
- Having extensive experience in managing tender cycle from pre-qual to award.
- Leading compliance by ensuring adherence to HSE regulations and operational excellence in the areas of integrity and controllership.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or demonstrate equivalent, professional experience
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Have the right network within the Oilfield Industrial Chemicals to meet set revenue targets
- Have experience in oilfield chemical sales, applications, and treatment
- Have extensive knowledge on bottle testing and laboratory test reporting
- Have extensive knowledge on bottle testing and laboratory test reporting.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, presentation and facilitation skills.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online