Job Title: Business Development Officer II
Location : Lagos
- Ensure proper office administration
- Generate leads, identify and follow up with potential business clients.
- Manage the clients effectively and ensure their satisfaction.
- Take orders, prepare invoices and manage account receivables.
- Maintain clients’ records and respond to enquiries or queries.
- Develop and present proposals, negotiate with prospective clients to meet and exceed sales target.
- Good administrative skills.
- Excellent negotiating and selling skills.
- Excellent in writing of business proposals with sound presentation skills.
- Effective human relations and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and packages.
- A self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Our Ideal candidate must possess a B.Sc/HND in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting or any other related disciplines with at least 5 years work experience and should not be more than 40 years.
- A health insurance scheme.
- 13th month salary.
- Other contract bonuses.
26th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note : Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.