Tryve and Associates Limited - Our client, a Medical Laboratory and Diagnostics service provider in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development Officer (Diagnostics Services)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs an experienced, vibrant, and commercially adept Salesperson to grow the revenue of the Centre, sign up new and valuable business and manage relationships with our Partners and Stakeholders
- The ideal candidate should have a successful history and proven sales track record in the Health Industry.
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for total sales results for the Centre.
- Manage and coordinate on-ground marketing activities for the center including getting data from other centers to support sales activities
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed the month on month – HMOs, Private Hospitals/companies, Public Hospitals, etc
- Providing direction in achieving set targets
- Develop and maintain up-to-date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within the territory and report same promptly.
- Maintain a healthy database of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of key clients for the Center
- Timely preparation of reports weekly, monthly, or otherwise required
- Effectively managing the sales and marketing staff and sales agents in line with the established Performance Management principle.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
- Develop strategies to increase patronage and position the center as a Diagnostic Center of choice
- Work closely with the Center Manager and the Clinical team to support value-adding programs and initiatives
- Explore, Develop and Maintain strategic relationships with key accounts
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure business growth
- Provide input for the business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behavior, potential projects, and other relevant business information of the Healthcare Diagnostics Industry
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical or related Sciences, Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 3 years of business development working experience in diagnostics services.
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- People Management Skills
- Business Communication/Presentation Skills.
- Creativity and Innovative
- Commercially astute
- Personal Integrity and Maturity
- Good Inter-personal and Relational Skills (Team Oriented).
- Experience developing and executing sales strategy
- Detailed service knowledge
- Market research and study
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Solution selling skills and key account management
NGN70,000 - NGN150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: try [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 16th June, 2021.