- Company: eHealth4everyone
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in NigeriaeHealth4everyone Jobs in Nigeria
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Business Development intern works to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the satisfaction of existing customers.
- The main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales. A Business Development intern will work on sales follow-up activities. The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- eHealth4everyone in Abuja is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development intern to help expandour clientele and who will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Identify new sales leads
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote ehealth4everyone’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Protect organisation value by keeping information confidential.
- Candidates should have at least a University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related course.
- Master’s degree is advantageous.
- Applicant must have proven working experience as a business developer andin writing contracts and proposals.
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Basic computing and internet use skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.