Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development / Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the email.