Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
Location: Abuja and Lagos
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyse brand positioning and consumer insights
- Oversee new and on-going marketing and advertising activities.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Manage the sales personnel in shops and kiosks
- Create brand initiatives and supervise performance delivery at all outlets
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Supervise and spear head opening of new outlets
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Sales experience from Media (Ad Space Selling)
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Outstanding and excellent communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Sales experience from E-Commerce sector
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers
- Calm temperament but an aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable
- Demonstrated experience of running sales teams.
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Age- Early or late 30s.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Strong and full of energy to drive sales
- B.Sc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.