Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Lead the equity, innovation and activation elements of an ambitious country category strategy
- Work with supply, sales, area and finance to secure a bigger market share
- Execute commercial plans
- Supporting the setting of pricing and distribution strategies
- Helping to shape new business development initiatives
- Take the lead on region-focused product launches.
You’ll succeed because
…you’re a natural marketer You:
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
You’ll love it because
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note : RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rb.com .