Job Description (Booking & Hiring Agents)
TracTrac MSL is an Agric-Tech company deploying Technology to create innovative solutions to agricultural mechanization problems in Nigeria and across Sub – Saharan Africa. Our vision is to improve the lives of smallholder farmers by facilitating a convergence for private sector investments in the agricultural mechanization process and technology to access affordable tractor services across Africa. A convergence where farmers and cooperatives-led tractor hiring services providers can own their own tractors and have access to technology that improves the utilization of their tractors.
About the Role:
The Booking and Hiring agents are the last miles to the farmers, they connect individual farmers to tractor services. They aggregate tractors services request and make same available to Mechanization service providers. They also support farmers to map their farms with the use of our AI-powered Mobile application for measuring farm sizes. They serve as Agric input service providers during off-seasons.
- Directs and coordinates machine operator’s activities, such as planting, irrigation, harvesting, grading, and recordkeeping.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Ensure maintenance of machinery, equipment, and parts, such as tractors, Ridger, etc.
- Support with monitoring and evaluation services for Tractrac.
- You’ll be our eyes and ears outside of the app, you’ll identify farmers, manage, and identify farming trends, resources, and new features for News Break to integrate into our social strategy
- Must Stay within their host community and must be well known in that community of good behaviour
- Possession of a Minimum of SSCE/Ordinary National Diploma OND
- Basic level of computer literacy
- Experienced team player with the ability to work and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Outstanding written- and verbal communication skills, along with the exceptional organizational ability
- Ages between 20-45
Females are Strongly advised to Apply:
Tractrac is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics