Audit Associate at Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited
Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited - We are a leading and notable figure in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited was founded in 2013 with the objective of providing Operation and Maintenance services to the Nigeria’s energy sector.
The company has leveraged its comprehensive capabilities to meet its customers’ demand, ensuring successful projects delivery. We are committed to take on the challenge of bridging the gulf of indigenous participation in Nigeria’s energy sector, by providing superior technical services on the back of our unparalleled knowledge of the energy terrain, in the environment. In the same vein OPEX Oil & Gas Resources is committed to its core values of integrity, Fairness, Accountability and Social Responsibility in ensuring a sustainable growth for stakeholders, clients, society and the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supporting the accounting and auditing team in their daily functions.
- Preparing and managing audit budgets.
- Verifying company financial information.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for company managers.
- Resolving client audit queries efficiently.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company best practices.
- Planning and performing company financial audits.
- Creating and managing internal auditing systems.
- Training and mentoring Audit Interns.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as ACA.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022.